Rules #29b: "Heart of my Soul": Rules of Soulmate Closeness
"Seven years would be insufficient to make some
people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough
for others." (Jane Austen)
It is not time or proximity or disposition that determines initial closeness… it is your past life relationships with another.
"You are the Heart of My Soul!"
Here is how to know if your relationship
with a Soulmate (of the romantic partner kind) is influenced by past
* Bigger Picture: We are powerfully attracted to the Soulmate who is "destined" to play a big role in our lives… so that this will come to pass. Romantic Chemistry (a physical bonding process) is one of the tools used by karma to bring Soulmates together so that they can work to bring their love to higher levels.
* Instant Attraction: When you first meet someone you have known well from past lives, you know instantly that they are someone who is special to you. When you are around them, you experience a sense of familiarity and you are automatically comfortable with them. They feel like home or family to you.
* Flash of Recognition: Your attraction to your Soulmate is continuously reinforced by their mannerisms (how they smile, laugh, or speak), by their habits (what they do and have always done), and by their presence (how they feel to be around). These little flashes of recognition send constant hooks of love into your mind and heart.
* Only Love Endures: Your attraction (always mutual) happens because you experienced a deep love for past life Soulmate of yours. The deep love comes from countless lifetimes as spouses, lovers, family, friends, and enemies. When you have loved another for - literally - thousands of years that love is never lost.
* Pull of Love: You feel the pull of past life love whenever you are near your Soulmate. This pull inspires you to want to touch your Soulmate (hold hands, kiss, caress, and hug) often. When you are apart, you find yourself always thinking about your Soulmate (wondering how they are doing and wishing them well).
* Always on Your Mind: You feel the pull of past life love, especially in the beginning, because your Soulmate is always on your mind. They are the first thing you think of in the morning and the last thing at night. When you are parted from them, all the fond memories of time you spent together fill your mind.
* Buried Deep in Your Heart: The pull of past life love feels like your Soulmate is buried deep in your heart. It is like you carry them around with you all the time. When you are parted from them, you feel a warm glow. At times, you even feel what they are feeling. This is how your Soulmate comes to feel like they are a part of you.
* Attention High & Low: You feel unusually happy when you are near to your Soulmate, when they are kind to you, and when they return your love. Similarly, it also causes you to feel unusually sad when you are separated from your Soulmate, when they are unkind to you (even if unintentional), and when they fail to return your love.
* True Home: Your attraction to your Soulmate is so strong because they help you to feel cherished, loved, and truly at home. Your Soulmate is your "soft place to fall": the one individual who loves you unconditionally through your tragedies and triumphs. The one person who "gets you" and gives you the freedom to grow.
* Protective Instincts: Your attraction to your Soulmate manifests most powerfully as protective instincts. The physical well being and welfare of your Soulmate is as important to you as your own… and there is little that you would not do for one another… no matter what the cost in time, energy, effort, or money.
* Twin Flame: Your "second self" and "best earthly companion" is your twin flame. Although you can know and grow more love with many other loving Soulmates, your twin flame helps you to grow in your ability to love more rapidly than any other. Each wants to be a better person and to be more worthy of their Soulmate love.
* Deeper Still: At times you will wonder why you are willing to put up with so much from your past life Soulmate. Yet, because the past life love is so strong, whatever they do or say (or fail to do or say) more love bubbles up and refills your heart. Whatever happens, you find that your love for your Soulmate is always deeper still.
Long Time Companion
Credits: from channeled information and lifetimes of the love of my Beloved Darling.
Terms of Service
Web Site Hosted by Net Atlantic
Copyright © 2000-2023, Ellen A Mogensen,
Past & Now Forward Holistic Counseling,